May 4 2013
Smartphone users are already well informed about the presence of editing photo application which usually provides vintage styles. Applications such as Instagram and Camera 360 are not peculiar for any smartphone users as the globally renowned top editing photo app. These two applications can be said as the most popular ones when it comes to photo editing and also sharing. However, it does not mean that they are the only ones. There is an outstanding one which provides more editing options, named Pixlr-O-Matic. In the late 2012, Autodesk Inc, the developer company, released and introduced the newest version called Pixlr-O-Matic 2.2.1. This is designed to ease the interest of smartphone users in editing their photos.
This software provides more than 100 effects, almost 200 different borders, and 280 overlays. Thus, this can enrich the creativity of the users during editing photos. With this Pixlr-O-Matic 2.2.1, cool retro effects can be added to their photos and the images with great looking vintage are in hands.
This app comes with many innovative features available, such as:
- The mood can be adjusted by the color overlays provided. You can simply strengthen the tone, cool it , and add any shades.
- Add grunge, sparkle, or drama look with the lighting effects.
- Want to finish off the editing process with frames? Go choose the border style which suits you.
- Get confused with many effects? Try the random option to make it all in a single swipe. Then the app will select the overlay, border, and effect for you.
- You do not have to capture a photo first since you can also use the photos in the gallery then start applying the effects. But, if you want to capture a new photo using this app, then you can still choose the various effects from this.
- Finish with your editing? Go share it to your friends directly through imm.io and Facebook.
- You can also export the result back to the gallery, saving it in high resolution but it depends on the original resolution of the image.
- Disturbed by ads? Do not have to worry about them since the developer has removed the use of them and the intrusive permissions.
It only requires 7 Mb space in your phone to install and Android 2.1 or higher version. It is a freeware so the users can install it freely straight from the PlayStore. Then, what if your phone is not smartphone but still want to use this app? Do not worry since this app is also available on Chrome Web Store in your PC and you can make it as the extension in Chrome tab. Thus, what are you waiting for? Go click and install Pixlr-O-Matic 2.2.1 then you can edit photos as easy as counting one, two, and three.
Why you should edit your photos? To know this go to http://www.rajeshbihani.com/raj/207/