Dec 30 2015
Rooting the Android Phones is one of most irritating and difficult process of the World.Few day ago,One of my Friend called me to Root his Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-S5360) but after trying for few I found that Rooting the Android Phone is very difficult so Today I am sharing an Tutorial to How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-5360).Actually,This Tutorial is written by Member of XDA Developers Forums called EatHeat and I am just sharing it to help you in Rooting your Android Phone.We all know that Rooting is very difficult process so don’t Panic and read the every Step carefully.If you want to Root your Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 then follow below steps.
Prerequisites To Fully Root Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-S5360) :
- Fully Charge Your Android Phone.
- Enable Usb Debugging in your Android Phone.You can Enable USB Debugging by tapping “Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB Debugging”.
- Back Up All your Phone Data.You can Backup your Android Phone by Installing apps from Google Play Store.
Warning : Rooting Process may Brick your Android Phone So We are not Responsible for any Problems happens to your Device.So Root your Android Phone at your own Risk.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 :
- First of all,Download the Zip on your Laptop/Pc by Clicking Here.
- Now copy the Zip file into Sd card of your Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-S5360) and make you sure that Zip file is not copied into any Folder.
- Turn Off your Android Phone.
- Now start your Android Phone into Recovery Mode.You can start your Android Phone into Recovery Mode by Pressing and Holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.Now you can navigate your Android Phone into Recovery Mode by using Volume,Home and Power Buttons.Volume buttons are used for going Up and Down.Home button is used for selecting Options and Power button is used for going back.
- Select ‘Apply Update From Sd Card’.
- Now select the Zip that you have downloaded and confirm by Pressing Yes button.
- Now ‘Reboot System Now’ button and your Android Phone will be Restart.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-S5360) Android Phone is Rooted.
You can verify your Android Phone is Rooted or Not by installing Root Checker app.
Now you can easily Root your Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360) without any Problems.If you still face any problem in Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Y(GT-S5360) then Comment below or Contact us.If you found this Tutorial helpful then share it with your Friends.