Dec 2 2014
6 Must-Read Social Media Marketing Tips
Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you probably know that leveraging social media and digital marketing is the only way to reach today’s consumers. There’s a wealth of information out there if you want to learn the ropes. Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Use social media to encourage your audience to submit their own content. This will give you great insight into what your audience it interested in.
2. If you want to create a Facebook ad, you may be barred from using too much text. Use visual typography to bypass this restriction.
3. Even if you’re selling a product, this shouldn’t be the focus of your blog. Your blog should focus on improving your readers’ lives – if you can gain their trust, you’ll encourage them to purchase your product.
4. When writing for a B2B audience, make sure your content is technical and written by an expert.
5. Appeal to your customers’ soft sides. What do people love? Puppies, babies, mom… think of how you can reach their personal side. Whenever possible, use storytelling in your message.
6. Even if some of your readers never actually buy anything from you, continue to provide them with useful information – at the very least, you’ll gain a reputation for being helpful, which will help with word-of-mouth.
You don’t have to handle marketing all on your own. Companies like Pangea-CDS.com are there to make marketing easier on you.
Dec 30 2014
Types of Gates for Turnstiles
When you think of a turnstile, you might think of a security device that you would go through at a concert, amusement park or another secure area. There are different kinds of turnstile gates that comprise the devices. Some of them have more security than others and are commonly found in high risk areas, such as prisons or courthouses.
If the turnstile is at a low risk location, then you will probably see a tripod or simple arm gate. This is something that allows one person at a time to enter through, and it rotates as you walk through. Some of these gates will count the number of people who enter so that the venue can keep track of how many tickets are sold and how many people were at the event in case someone tried to sneak inside. Another kind of gate is one that extends the length of the body. These are for higher risk areas where security is of the utmost importance. The gate is very tall and looks like a rotating door that you would see at a hotel. Only one person can fit inside each section of the gate. As the gate turns, another person can enter.
By admin • Technology • Tags: time