Jan 30 2016
Followed by the Google Inc’s acquisition, Motorola, one of the former mobile phone manufacturers, became able to call back their actual form, by means of manufacturing and distributing Smartphones with lightening specifications and the power of Google Android. Now, through the launch of Moto X, they have proved their ability to dominate the Smartphone world along with the co-operation with Google Inc, one of the popular tech giants. However, even before the launch of Moto X, company had launched many Android-powered devices, mainly under the series Motorola Droid. Here, we would like to share you a method for enhancing the abilities of Motorola Droid RAZR HD by getting root access to the system.
We are quite sure that you can get many features and abilities by rooting the device, using simple steps, mentioned below. After the process, you can let your device explore the endless abilities of root-only applications as well as some additional features, which are quite productive. However, you should keep in mind that rooting process of your device might cause some problems with warranty of your device as well as loss of data if something technical errors such as power failures have effect on the process. Nevertheless, neither the author nor the blog will take responsibility of problems or post-rooting consequences you might face. Hence, we highly recommend you to take back up of all your sensitive data from your device including contacts messages, media files other documents, your favourite applications etc. Moreover, you should follow the steps much carefully because even a slight mistake can cause you bigger problems than expectation.
Rooting Motorola Droid RAZR HD
Before starting the process, you should charge the device and we prefer charge of 80% in device, so that sudden power-offs will not intersect your process. Again saying, please be careful with each of these steps, though steps are simple than you expect.
- Charge your phone at least 80%
You have to download and install ADB Drivers of Motorola Droid RAZR HD in your PC in order to skip the complexities while connecting.
Download the rooting file
- Once the download has finished, you can connect your Motorola Droid RAZR HD with your computer using USB Cable, provided with your device.
- Extract the .ZIP file into a folder. Check for Run.bat and open the file using double click.
- In the command prompt, you can see a series of instructions, which you should strictly follow. As mentioned earlier, small mistakes can cause you big problems. If it does not show any instructions, you might be having some connectivity issues.
- Once you have followed all of the instructions correctly, you can have your Motorola Droid RAZR HD rooted, in minutes.
Now, you have successfully rooted your Motorola Droid RAZR HD. We hope the mentioned process is quite simple.