Dec 2 2014
Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you probably know that leveraging social media and digital marketing is the only way to reach today’s consumers. There’s a wealth of information out there if you want to learn the ropes. Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Use social media to encourage your audience to submit their own content. This will give you great insight into what your audience it interested in.
2. If you want to create a Facebook ad, you may be barred from using too much text. Use visual typography to bypass this restriction.
3. Even if you’re selling a product, this shouldn’t be the focus of your blog. Your blog should focus on improving your readers’ lives – if you can gain their trust, you’ll encourage them to purchase your product.
4. When writing for a B2B audience, make sure your content is technical and written by an expert.
5. Appeal to your customers’ soft sides. What do people love? Puppies, babies, mom… think of how you can reach their personal side. Whenever possible, use storytelling in your message.
6. Even if some of your readers never actually buy anything from you, continue to provide them with useful information – at the very least, you’ll gain a reputation for being helpful, which will help with word-of-mouth.
You don’t have to handle marketing all on your own. Companies like Pangea-CDS.com are there to make marketing easier on you.